The sixty Nine Sex Cover Up

Michael Straczynski, on fen challanging his assumptions on the universes he established "If Morrissey states not to eat meat, then I'll take in meat. That's how much I despise Morrissey." --Robert Smith "A lie does not develop into truth of the matter, improper doesn't turn into ideal, and evil will not develop into excellent just because it's acknowledged by a majority." --Booker T. Washington "To suffix factors -punk now ensures them a cozy sub-genre position, thereby protecting the standing quo from what ever legitimate conceptual threat they may well otherwise have posed. Punk is sheer conceptual risk, punching up." --William Gibson "Any technological know-how, no make any difference how primitive, is magic to people who do not recognize it." --Florence Ambrose "You reside in a environment the place an whole functioning system can suit on a wafer skinny piece of plastic more compact than your finger tip. And you can run this on a $5 (or $10) computer that is compact sufficient to give away on the cover of a magazine. You should really be shocked, energized, and delighted about this." --Carter Nelson "Charismatic leaders should to arrive with a warning label on the forehead, 'May be unsafe to your overall health.'" --Frank Herbert "When people have an understanding of that the flipside of flexibility is accountability-then you begin inquiring for flexibility from liberty." --Nolen Gertz "I come to feel like I grew a discomfort mustache suitable in this article." --Brian Brushwood "That appears to be like risk-free." --Jason Murphy "Everyone knows that debugging is two times as tough as writing a application in the initially location. So if you're as intelligent as you can be when you compose it, how will you at any time debug it?" --Brian Kernighan "Conservatism is composed of precisely just one proposition. There will have to be in-groups whom the regulation protects but does not bind, together with out-groups whom the regulation binds but does not guard." --Frank Wilhoit "If you at any time doubt the usefulness of your efforts, keep in mind that a significant sum of trees are planted by squirrels hiding nuts and then forgetting where they set 'em." --Sargoth "Government taxes folks based on dollars. Charity taxes people today based mostly on kindness." --Kevin Binswanger "The very first issue a principle does is kill a person." --Lord Peter Wimsey "The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. But if we can come to conditions with this indifference, then our existence as a species can have real meaning. However broad the darkness, we need to supply our personal mild." --Stanley Kubrick "The Lord of the Rings: A story exactly where the social elite coerce a believe in-fund kid's difficult-performing gardener into shouldering worldwide risks. Before it truly is over, he has to physically have his ineffective employer (and their jewelry collection) up an energetic volcano." --Edward Snowden "When I was young and silly, I thought that there have been loads of terrible concepts out there, but not that lots of actually terrible folks. But it turns out that these horrible persons not only exist, they run considerably of the environment." --Paul Krugman "When you see some thing that is technically sweet, you go forward and do it and you argue about what to do about it only soon after you have had your technical success. That is the way it was with the atomic bomb." --J.

评分 点击正下方大拇指+打赏5金币

发表时间:7 天前
+10

评论|共 4 个

毋欣愉

发表于 6 天前 | 显示全部楼层

吃着薛洋的糖,听着道长讲故事,蓝忘机和江澄在给我扇
+10
回复

使用道具 举报

段强

发表于 5 天前 | 显示全部楼层